Once upon a time you purchased the perfect home for your family. However, over time your family grew, adding new members and gained objects that transformed that once bare house into a cozy home. But now several years later, that once perfect home has become dysfunctional for your family’s lifestyle and you are at the point where you need to make a choice to either love or list your home.
Both sides of that decision have some great aspects. Whether moving into a brand-new, custom home that will fit your family’s needs, or by renovating your current home into something from your dreams, Yingst Engineers can make that a reality.
If you’ve given up on your current house and are looking for more space in a new location, building from the ground up can make sure that all of your must-haves can be found in your next home. Yingst Engineers has the ability to utilize state-of-the-art BIM (Building Information Modeling) design software to allow their clients to experience their new dream home in 3-D before construction begins! This enables our clients to understand the end product and scope of the design. In addition, all of our structural and mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, electric) engineering, as well as site design (stormwater management, erosion and sedimentation control) is done in-house, which results in a quick turnaround time.
But if you love your home and just want to see it updated, rooms added and have better functionality and flow, remodeling will allow you to stay in the home where so many great memories were made. From a complex two-story addition to a simple deck design, Yingst Engineers has you covered!
With customization of services to meet your needs, Yingst Engineers have the ability to fulfill your dreams in making your house work for you again. Knocking down walls, relocating plumbing and electrical, and other construction assignments may seem overwhelming, but do not worry! Our team of dedicated professionals will make sure that everything is taken care of and inspected, so that your home is safe for years to come. Plus, our talented and skilled workers truly believe in working directly with the homeowner and builder to make your ideas, wants and needs come alive.
Our design services generally include:
- Conducting a site visit to meet the owner and collaborate on a design
- Utilizing BIM (Building Information Modeling) design software to design the building and/or addition
- Allowing our client to review the 3-D model of the building and make all necessary revisions
- Providing complete construction documents and specifications in compliance with the IRC (International Residential Code)
- Providing building permit and zoning assistance as requested
- Providing stormwater management and erosion & sedimentation plans as required by the local municipality
- Our building expertise allows us to offer in-process inspections as the building construction progresses, thereby ensuring that the project moves forward successfully and efficiently.
Contact our office at 717-533-3346 to speak to one of our design professionals to bring your dreams to life or click here to inquire online.