Commercial real estate owners, building managers, and contractors have different ideas on how to efficiently design and construct commercial spaces. Yingst Engineers & Associates, Inc. works with its clients to understand their objectives and to develop plans and designs that will serve those objectives.
Whether our clients have an electronic drawing, hand-drawn sketch or no sketch at all, our versatile team of design professionals will provide a detailed set of drawings. Our multi-disciplined staff of engineers, architects and designers work together in- house to expedite the design, thereby saving both time and money.
We utilize state-of-the-art BIM (Building Information Modeling) design software to allow our clients to experience the new space in 3-D before construction begins to ensure all aspects of the design are met.
Our design services generally include:
- Conducting a site visit to meet the owner and collaborate on a design
- Utilizing BIM (Building Information Modeling) design software to design the building and/or addition
- Allowing our client to review the 3-D model of the building and make all necessary revisions
- Providing complete construction documents and specifications in compliance with the IBC (International Building Code)
- Providing building permit and zoning assistance as requested
- Providing site design (surveying, stormwater management, erosion and sedimentation control, etc.)
We also provide in-process inspections as the building construction progresses to ensure the project moves forward successfully and efficiently. Contact our office today to speak to one of our design professionals and begin the process of working with a local design team that takes the time to listen to you and deliver a quality product.
Call us at 717-533-3346, or 800-231-3346.
Or, click here to contact us.