Residential Design Services
From the glimmer of an idea to a full home design, Yingst Engineers & Associates, Inc. has the design and engineering services you need to ensure the success of your project. Our professional staff believes in working directly with the homeowner and the builder to make your ideas, wants and needs come alive.
We utilize state-of-the-art BIM (Building Information Modeling) design software to allow our clients to experience their new dream home in 3-D before construction begins. This enables our clients to understand the end product and scope of the design. In addition, all of our structural and mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, electric) engineering as well as site design (stormwater management, erosion and sedimentation control, etc.) is done in-house, which results in a quick turnaround time.
Our design services generally include:
- Conducting a site visit to meet the owner and collaborate on a design
- Utilizing BIM (Building Information Modeling) design software to design the building and/or addition
- Allowing our client to review the 3-D model of the building and make all necessary revisions
- Providing complete construction documents and specifications in compliance with the IRC (International Residential Code)
- Providing building permit and zoning assistance as requested
- Providing stormwater management and erosion & sedimentation plans as required by the local municipality
Our building expertise allows us to offer in-process inspections as the building construction progresses, thereby ensuring that the project moves forward successfully and efficiently.
From a complex two-story addition to a simple deck design or an elegant new home, we will customize our services to meet your needs. Our staff has the experience and expertise to help you create a relaxing and enjoyable place that you can call “home”. Contact our office today to speak to one of our design professionals.
Call us at 717-533-3346, or 800-231-3346.
Or, click here to contact us.